This is what I’d buy if I had two dirty green bills to rub together. Well, I have some pennies saved up, but I’m talking about money that doesn’t have “tax man” or “insurance payment” written all over it. Instead of going to the mall and making myself miserable in public about how I can’t afford any of these nice things, I thought I’d make myself sad in the comfort of my own home. I’m going to call this the “winter blues” edition of “Shopping with my mind”. It’s cold and grey in my neck of the woods. I feel like buying fun things makes winter go by faster, right? Also, I’d like to point out, that I couldn’t actually wear this cape coat or those rubber boots here right now. It’s too cold. I’m a baby and I wear parkas; zipped up with a hood and scarf wrapped around my neck. This is for “fashion winter”. That’ll hit these parts in about 2 months or so. Oh god.. winter.. blues.. send help.
1. Lately, all I want to wear is stretchy, skinny, dark jeans and comfy t-shirts. I also love stripes. I love wearing as many types of stripes as possible all at the same time. I have a white and black striped scarf I would wear with this here shirt.
2. Red. Hunters. Come on. I WILL own these one day. I love Hunters. They are classic.
3. I had a crappy version of this bag and when I was in NYC, the first day, the strap just snapped. Like as I was strutting down the street mentally high fiving myself for looking awesome in NYC, it just fell on the ground. I actually thought I was being mugged or something. New York wanted me to buy a new bag. It wasn’t my fault. This bag is way prettier than my old crappy one.
4. I have had my eye on these Steve Madden boots for some time. Classy, classic, low heeled. I need a pair of black boots because I already have 2 pairs of brown boots and NO BLACK ones! What? I know, useless right?
5. The cape coat. I love this coat. I want to live in a place where winter is merely a fashion suggestion. Hey, girls, it’s like not t-shirt weather, why don’t you sport a sassy cape and pretend it’s winter out? Ok!! PS- Canada didn’t get that memo. I still want it.
What are you loving these days? Want to come on a mental shopping trip with me?