I’m new here. Thanks for stopping by. To get things started, I thought I’d do a post full of my favourite things. A get to know me post. So here goes…
My Favourite Things
1. The Book Of Mormon – a new musical on Broadway. I heard some songs from it the other day and I couldn’t stop laughing. Not for the easily offended, this musical doesn’t apologize for itself. Funny, offensive, and uplifting.
2. My New Sunglasses – Impulse purchased for $12 at Urban Outfitters, these sunglasses make me smile every time I wear them.
3. The Food Network – At my place in Calgary (where I’m currently working on a show), I don’t get Food Network, so when I’m back home in Edmonton for even a day, I need my fix!
4. Running with Mr. Best Things – Our first couples jog went very well! Post to come.
5. The First BBQ of the season – On the menu: veggie burgers from M+Ms, topped with caramelized onions, melted havarti, and crisp lettuce on a toasted whole wheat bun. Served with grilled red and green peppers, red onions, and pineapple. So delicious. Oh yeah, and wash it down with a cold glass of sauvingnon blanc!
Thanks for stopping by!